Saturday, May 05, 2012

Saturday Snapshot ~ Last week in pictures

The kids and I left Clark last Friday for 6 days of hanging out with my best friend Chantal and her husband in Edmonton.  We had a blast wearing out the kids.  At the end of the week, I think Uncle Nate was pretty proud of being able to say that he went to 6 play places in 3 days...and crawled around in all of them! 

Saturday we went to Ikea. 
Sunday was church and lunch at Chantal's parents acreage.  I was never more aware of being a prairie girl then when we drove up to the house and I couldn't understand what I was seeing.  There was no flat expanse of acreage.  There were trees.  Everywhere.  Go figure that there are acreages like that!
Monday we headed to West Edmonton Mall to play at Galaxy Kids.  So much fun!
Tuesday we went swimming and TWO other play places. 
Wednesday we came home.  The kids slept from Olds to Suffield. 

And...I didn't take any pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good time....but I was waiting for some pics!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete