Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Working Title

I have another dream for you!  Well, it's only a snippet, but I think it would have been a gooder if I could have dreamt to completion.  I don't have a name for this sequence, hence the title, "Working Title". 

Anyway, back to the dream.  I have a feeling I was a part of the dream, but not as myself.  I don't know who I was.  The main character (well, maybe not even the main, just the oldest) was played by Donald Sutherland.  He was driving a pickup truck with two children in it (I THINK I was one of those children).  There was artwork in the back of the truck, and we were going to a warehouse.  The windows were very grimy and when we got there, we were supposed to use the artwork as a key to get into the warehouse, where really expensive artwork was housed.  However, there was something wrong with the "keys" and we couldn't get in to the building.  How do I know there was something wrong?  The alarm went off!  Annika took a nap in our bed yesterday afternoon and was playing with Clark's alarm clock. It went off at 4:45 this morning. NOT good for my beauty sleep! 

If I was a writer, I think I would turn this dream into a fantastic short story.  Oh well, maybe once my blog gets 1 million hits, I'll be able to publish a book of my dreams because people will want to read them!  Ha ha ha ha ha.  I crack myself up sometimes.  Have a good Tuesday everybody!

1 comment:

  1. I think you're onto something there!!! What number am I??? Ummm.... #1!!!! Well, it's a beginning.. Keep it up! :) I'm enjoying them! :)

    ReplyDelete