Monday, February 06, 2012

Pay it Forward 2012

If you're a Facebook user, you might have seen this status popping up on your friend's walls at the beginning of this year.

Pay It Forward 2012 ... I promise to make something homemade/handmade for the first 5 people who comment on my post. You must then re-post this on your status and make something for the first 5 people who comment on your status. *The rules are it HAS to be handmade by YOU and they must receive it before 2012 ends. It can be as simple as making a friend a cup of coffee ... Who's in?

As a *kind of* crafty person, I jumped at the chance to comment on my friend's statuses, and in turn see who the lucky people were that would comment on my status! 
It turns out that I am making things for 7 people ~ Flo, Melissa, Ruth, Colleen, Janice, Chantal and Pam. 
I am going to be getting things from 6 people ~ Flo, Melissa, Ruth, Colleen, Chantal and Aoi.  If it turns out that I commented on your status, but I didn't name you here, could you let me know?  If would like to know so that on December 31 I can call people up and ask where my present is! :) 

I'm pretty excited to see what kind of things I am going to be getting, who doesn't like getting presents?  I have most of my projects planned out, it's just the execution of them all that I will be working on.  Good thing I have 11 more months to finish them! 

Stay tuned here for pictures of what I'll be receiving and giving!  Hopefully it will give you some inspiration, and maybe next year you'll jump onto the bandwagon and join in the fun!

1 comment:

  1. I got my first one the other day from Colleen and it was wonderful. I am hoping that I can do even half the job. I have an idea of what I am doing for you but don't expect it for a while. It is going to take me a bit of work but I am really excited to try something new

    ReplyDelete