Friday, September 28, 2012

Legos, Water and Mickey...Oh My!

It was another busy day for us.  Clark went on Splash Mountain first thing this morning, and he was able to walk right on the ride.  The first time, he even got his own log!  I took a video of him going down the big drop.  I'm sorry you'll have to turn your head, I was not aware that you couldn't switch your views when I took the video.

 
He wanted me to go with him on the ride, but I'm not too fond of going down things like that without being strapped in.  I went on the Winnie-the-Pooh ride instead.  I wanted to do a video ride through for Abigail, it's her favourite ride (that she's never been on), but halfway through the ride, there was a malfunction and we had to walk off.  The good part of that was, our cast member that came to rescue us showed us a hidden Mickey!  She said they're not allowed to stop and take pictures, but she let us.  I would not have seen it if she hadn't mentioned it!
 
 
We headed down to Downtown Disney for breakfast at the Rainforest Cafe.  To get there, we had to pass by the Lego Store.  Wow, those people are artists.
 






And, I met some more people!  The Mad Hatter is intimidating.  He told me that princesses live off their husbands.  I told him that I guess that meant that I was a princess.  :)



Ariel gave a shout-out to Abigail.  I told her that I had a two year old at home that would be jealous of me.


 
 

1 comment:

  1. Loved the video....I turned my head!!! LOL Looks like you're having a great time. :) Those Lego creations are amazing!!! Glad you got to meet Abigail's favourite person....

    ReplyDelete