Monday, April 02, 2012

Sunday's Coming!

I love Christmas.  It's probably my favorite holiday of the year.  The lights, the decorations, the fact that we're celebrating a birthday...I mean, that's something we celebrate multiple times during the year with other members of our family, celebrating Jesus' birthday should come naturally to us as well. 

But Easter?  The holiday itself is easy for us to celebrate as well, the chocolate and the easter egg hunts, the decorating of the eggs. 

But the WHY? 
Who wants to celebrate death? 

I'm so thankful that not only do we celebrate a death, but we get to celebrate LIFE as well.  A different blog I follow had posted this video a couple of days ago, and it was very encouraging.  So, grab a coffee, sit back and for three minutes think about what's coming...Sunday.....

1 comment: