Well, I've finished all twelve seasons of Murder, She Wrote. I'm a little sad that it's over.
Dear Netflix, do you think you could get Matlock? Thanks.
- Good TV doesn't have to be gory. Or use horrible language for that matter.
- Jessica Fletcher has GREAT taste in bathrobes.
- Not something I learnt, but I do have a question: Who takes care of her bird while she's away from Cabot Cove?
- Jessica and Frank were childless, but her nephew Grady came to live with them when his parents passed away. That's why they're so close.
- "Some unpleasant threats were made." "Redundant. All threats are unpleasant." "Point taken."
- I wonder, there is a character named Harcourt Fenton. Coincidence?
- I'm kind of disappointed...but Angela Lansbury used cue cards. How do I know this? Season 8 Episode 13: Incident in Lot #7 around the 41:53 mark...you can see the cue card guy on the left side of the screen. So sad.
- This isn't really Murder, She Wrote related...but Annika was watching Mr. Popper's Penguins on Netflix the other day, when we are introduced to Mrs. Van Gundy. I was sitting in the other room, when Annika screamed out "Mom, come quick! That lady looks like the lady you watch on TV!"
- Did you know that they did a Christmas episode? Nobody died in it, it was just attempted murder!
- Jessica's middle name is Beatrice.
- Jessica wrote a children's book. They adapted it into a puppet show.
It was nice to relive my younger years and watch an old friend again. Now I'm on the search for the next TV series to strike my fancy.