Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Super Tuesday

It was Super Tuesday yesterday.  That does not thrill my soul.  It thrills Clark's though!  He secretly wishes he lived in America...while having Albertan health care!  This is only my second Super Tuesday that I've had to go through with Clark.  The first one was worse, since there were two parties that were trying to pick a nominee...and we didn't have anybody for him to watch the primaries with, so guess who got stuck listening to the commentary?  Yep, me.  This year is different.  Clark has a friend!  The family pastor at our church likes American politics just as much as Clark does.  This makes sense because he IS American.  Pastor Mark and his wife Flo (MY friend) came over for supper and CNN last night. 

After we ate our Eat at Home supper for Tuesday (Tilapia and Veggies baked in foil) the men went downstairs, and the rest of us stayed upstairs and DIDN'T talk about politics.  Guess who had more fun? 

Flo and I made dessert (well, we had dessert, angel food cake and berries) but we made ice cream to go with it.  Here's the link.  We just made ours chocolate with no other flavours, but I think the next time I try it, I'll try almond flavouring. 

We also hung our family pictures on the wall.  Doesn't it look nice?  My friend Melissa figured out where they should be positioned.  I think it turned out really well!
Far away

Close up!
One of the highlights of my evening was finding my camera.  I had lost it in November, and finally broke down in January and bought a new one.  It was in the couch, underneath the cushions.  The only reason I found it was because I was standing on the couch and it slid onto my foot.  Oh happy day!  Now I have a back up.

I think that's about all I did yesterday.  Oh, the plumber came, but that might possibly be a story for another post.  I'll have to think about it.

3 comments:

  1. The pictures look great. And yeah for finding your camera. What a great day. Glad you and Flo got to hang out while the men did other things

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a fun evening. Thanks again. And the meal was delicious. And there was no re-cap on the Primaries!! YAY!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want ice cream! hehe... pictures look good too :)

    ReplyDelete